Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe| Best Volt Build| The Fastest Frame Alive

___Operator___

Hello,

This is a really fun build made for Volt,

It is based around his 'Speed' ability but other abilities can be used to a good extent as well, for example 'Electric Shield'.

I have two videos one shows the build (but you might have to pause it to see it) and the other is a montage of me using the build. (The only time I sped up the video was in the beginning of the montage everything else is legit real time)

Some tips I would recommend if you want to use this build is have a 'Fragor Prime' not only that it does crazy red critical damage at high speed but you cannot get knocked down when using it (case in point in the video i went and fought level 120 Corrupted Bombards and I didn't get knocked down once, they did though). Also press Shift + Ctrl at the same time when speed is active to go insanely fast.

But anyway, I hope you like the build and have fun with it.

• 1 month later...

Very nice.

But if your build is the Flash of frames, mine could very well be Zoom, basically because this build sacrifices many mods just to go faster.
I recommend you take a look at it for yourself, and if you can go ahead and give it a shot.
567008f6118eaa1014876f70e658c22b.jpg

It's not the best build around, it's certainly not for heavy combat so fighting high level enemies won't get you very far, I designed it entirely to go as fast as you possibly could.

PS: Running + Sliding just right can shoot you so fast it makes the whooshing sound that happens when you fall at terminal velocity, it feels like you're accessing the speed force.

There is no reason anyone should go this fast.

Edited by Stealth_ee