Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where can I farm the basic mods?

StormSpirit123

Question

So I'm a returning player of warframe, and I decided to start anew. However, specters of the rail dropped when I was away, which messed up all my farming place. This means that I don't know where to farm mods like intensify, molten impact, and serration, if you have an ideas, please leave a comment below.

10 answers to this question

I would wager your previous farming locations drop them as well. Mercury, Venus and Earth are the most likely locations for farming them preferably the endless type missions along with Spy and Sabotage missions. However this topic is not part of the General area and should be in the Player Help section.

Edited by Riaxyron

I prefer going to the dark sectors of any planet to get the infested whether its a defense or excavation or survival. If stayed for long then these missions always offer something useful, Mods-Resources-Credits etc.

Trade chat would be the most efficient and fast farming place if you ask me.

Basic rare mods like Streamline, Intensify go for 10p, while Corrupted Mods like Fleeting Expertise, Transient Fortitude go for 20p on average.

Sometimes, a newcomer to the game would even be able to meet nice people who would give out those mods for free.

Selling random prime parts or relics then buying such mods with the plat that you earned would be the most efficient way if you ask me.

Edited by NativeKiller

44 minutes ago, BiomiZ said:

I really hate your name. Your name disgusts me. You think cancer is a joke? Get real. Get off the forums with that stupid name. 

Dude Chill. The man is asking for help.

1 hour ago, KillMeWithCancer said:

So I'm a returning player of warframe, and I decided to start anew. However, specters of the rail dropped when I was away, which messed up all my farming place. This means that I don't know where to farm mods like intensify, molten impact, and serration, if you have an ideas, please leave a comment below.

Also ask some people in trade chat, im sure there would be a few kind folk who would give ya some of the basic stuff.

6 hours ago, Clawtank96 said:

Dude Chill. The man is asking for help.

His name is not acceptable 'Dude.' It's utmost disgusting and disrespectful. I really HATE people that consider cancer as a joke. I reported him so good day. 

Ya, I understand that some people are sensivity to topic and in some way I do regret my decision, but I do not have enough plats to change my name. The back story of my alias is that I was really depressed 2-4 days ago because my mother was mentally abusing me, and I actually wanted to die (no joke), but I thought shotmeinthehead was too sensitive, so I chose my second way to die as my name.