The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Astro, Cosmic Warframe

The_B00b3n

Zombo_Meme11122016014538_11122016014538.

Astro controls the forces of the universe, making this warframe a danger even for himself.

Name: Astro

Health: 100

Shield: 125

Armor: 60

Energy: 150

Passive AbilityFalling Stars:

Astro has a chance to summon falling stars near him, damaging enemies hit by it.

1st AbilityOrbit:

Casting Orbit on an enemy makes him start to orbit around Astro for 8 seconds. He can cast Orbit multiple times for a maximum of 5 enemies in orbit around him and resetting Orbit's duration everytime he casts this ability on an enemy. If Orbit is casted on a 6th enemy the first one exits from Astro's orbit.

2nd AbilityComet:

Astro dashes forward blinding nearby enemies and leaving a trail of comet dust  for 2 seconds which freezes/slows enemies that enter in contact with it.

3rd Ability: Solar storm:

Astro creates an area of solar radiations for 20 seconds. Enemies that enter in the storm are affected by radiation damage per second. Solar Storm can be casted only one at time.

4th AbilityBig Bang:

Astro creates a small star that starts to collapse, after 5 seconds the star makes a lethal explosion that damages Astro and all enemies in proximity of the star. Enemies who are not killed by big bang are blinded for 6 seconds. If you are hidden behind a wall after casting Big Bang and before the star explodes, you will not suffer the damage of the explosion.

Edited by victor9819

6 hours ago, (XB1)TheLegend 64312 said:

Sounds interesting. Would enemies in orbit catch incoming bullets?

I didn't think about that but it would be a great idea but I think if enemies catches bullets this ability becomes too op, so i'll keep the original

Edited by victor9819