Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invites Failed

(PSN)paytend07

Question

Ok im getting pretty triggered right now, i have not been able to trade all day. It wont let me invite anyone to my squad maroos or dojo. It just says invite failed. I turned off ping limit and have restarted my game several times.  my internet isnt bad btw. 150+ Mb/s and around 30 Mb/s

2 answers to this question

How strict is your NAT setting? Some games will limit your online experience the stricter your NAT gets. A lot of FPS on consoles gets severely affected by this... pc can have this issue too.

2nd question and probably irrelevant, how far away is your router from the ps4 your using? That is of course you are using a wireless setup with it. I'm barely in range of mine so I have difficulty on the occasions because of this.

Last question is similar to the first one I ask, how is your firewall? Again the stricter the firewall, the less you get a joyful experience of anything in general. I would be careful of lessening the grip on a firewall though, it makes it easier to get your PCs to get infected... and consoles if someone ever decides to make a virus for it.

3 hours ago, ZombieLorde91 said:

How strict is your NAT setting? Some games will limit your online experience the stricter your NAT gets. A lot of FPS on consoles gets severely affected by this... pc can have this issue too.

2nd question and probably irrelevant, how far away is your router from the ps4 your using? That is of course you are using a wireless setup with it. I'm barely in range of mine so I have difficulty on the occasions because of this.

Last question is similar to the first one I ask, how is your firewall? Again the stricter the firewall, the less you get a joyful experience of anything in general. I would be careful of lessening the grip on a firewall though, it makes it easier to get your PCs to get infected... and consoles if someone ever decides to make a virus for it.

I have no clue about NAT settings, but my buddies and i can play other games together, and im wired, if it matters my router is about 10ft away