Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excavation shouldn't give credit caches.

Ernestasx

26 minutes ago, Angel-of-delusion said:

Lotus states that "artifacts" are at the dig sites... are credits ancient or artifacts? Not in my opinion, are mod cards artifacts? Not in my opinion...  haha. Just saying it is all a  little crazy. I think more like rare statues or actual relics are artifacts.  Maybe some kind of Items that can be sold to different merchents on different relays for different amounts?  Axi era merchant pays more for Axi than any other and Meso for Meso etc... Adds more of an individual story/trade feel. You can choose to just sell to the first trader or seek out each trader for each artifact.  Can be jokes, staff or founder named collector cards/items.  Rarely, parts of noggle statues that when u collect all parts can foundry it and display or sell to players or traders.   (Base as uncommon, "name" midsection and "name" noggle head as rare.)  

This way it will remove the "cradit cake" (caches) XD   annnnnnnnd adds a lot more randomness! Wheeee!

This is actually a pretty good idea. I mean as long as we can trade some of them for Endo, Mod Cards and/or Credits. Someone can find these artifacts useful, while some not, so if you can trade it for something else, it's a win-win for everyone.

On 2016-10-19 at 5:52 AM, secret9005 said:

This is actually a pretty good idea. I mean as long as we can trade some of them for Endo, Mod Cards and/or Credits. Someone can find these artifacts useful, while some not, so if you can trade it for something else, it's a win-win for everyone.

Hmm, the green guy has a good idea. I like it :)

This might be the change needed.

On 19/10/2016 at 3:24 AM, Angel-of-delusion said:

Lotus states that "artifacts" are at the dig sites... are credits ancient or artifacts? Not in my opinion, are mod cards artifacts? Not in my opinion...  haha. Just saying it is all a  little crazy. I think more like rare statues or actual relics are artifacts.  Maybe some kind of Items that can be sold to different merchents on different relays for different amounts?  Axi era merchant pays more for Axi than any other and Meso for Meso etc... Adds more of an individual story/trade feel. You can choose to just sell to the first trader or seek out each trader for each artifact.  Can be jokes, staff or founder named collector cards/items.  Rarely, parts of noggle statues that when u collect all parts can foundry it and display or sell to players or traders.   (Base as uncommon, "name" midsection and "name" noggle head as rare.)  

This way it will remove the "cradit cake" (caches) XD   annnnnnnnd adds a lot more randomness! Wheeee!

What if we're actually finding those small artifacts and baubles, but since they're not worth much to our eyes, we sell them to merchants (from colonies for example) for credits. Same could be applied to endo; we're getting the artifacts and Maroo is squeezing the endo out of them. And yes, mods are artifacts, as we can find them in void challenge rooms - the same rooms that can give us Ayatan treasures in Maroo's weekly mission.

I like your ideas for craftable noggles and rare treasures; however, I don't know if a lot of people would be thrilled by the prospect of getting the 284th "joke collector item" rather than 284 x 3000 credit caches. I know I wouldn't.

Edited by TheScytale

On 16/10/2016 at 3:53 PM, ashrah said:

what de need to do is to reduce gain on 5 waves  drasticly... and for each 5 wave to double rewards...

To lower on first ten rounds yeah, but maybe people with just the first warframe get slightly better chance at more until they reach a certain amount overall that they've gained, then lower the chance on that user. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2016 at 5:23 AM, TheScytale said:

I like your ideas for craftable noggles and rare treasures; however, I don't know if a lot of people would be thrilled by the prospect of getting the 284th "joke collector item" rather than 284 x 3000 credit caches. I know I wouldn't.

Haha but, the thing is you can trade the individual parts for like 500 credits or a whole for 2k credits or something... meaning the joke/named items are able to trade for credits or able to trade to players (plat or other artefacts)  i much prefer to collect random stuff that can be trades for credits, feels more immersive! 

Yes some mods are "artefacts" (Rare), but being able to get a common mod from any number of enemies/spy/excavation/etc missions, removes the feel of artefact, as they are so, common... it feels like... a let down.

Example:  "Yay we got 100 cryotic annnnnnnd ammo drum!"   after killing all them enemies, who may have dropped that same mod 2+ times -.-"

Anyway was just a suggestion and the options are endless. credits are infinite, sortie grants 50k, many missions and alerts grant 10k,  5 mins defending a excavator for 1.5k - 3 k x 6 in 1 mission... sigh 18k. When i could have just did an alert in half that time -.-"        Annnnnnyway to each their own :*   <3