Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

With Void keys gone, Derelict mission keys should go away as well

weezedog

Now that Void keys are gone, Derelict mission keys feel even more tedious and pointless just to do a Derelict mission. The resources required to craft them are trivial, and how many times have you wanted to click repeat last mission in the mission summary screen but instead have to exit the navigation screen, go over to your foundry, start crafting a new key, wait a minute for it to finish, claim the key, then queue up the mission EVERY SINGLE TIME. Or you have to wait and wait to craft a bunch of keys before hand. 

The Derelict missions should just be opened up like the Void was, where you can just access any mission without this needless click click click click wait click click click click click trivial tedious busy work required to just queue up the mission. 

The vault keys should remain, though I would rather they use relics instead of traces.

Edited by weezedog

I think the Derelict keys are a great addition. I mean if void keys where still in i might of seen the problem, but right derelict keys are really the only keys now left, so its a neat addition. 

As for your problem with keys, just craft 2 before the first mission & after every mission completed craft another then jump straight back into a mission, its really not a huge problem. 

4 hours ago, Monstervirus98 said:

As for your problem with keys, just craft 2 before the first mission & after every mission completed craft another then jump straight back into a mission, its really not a huge problem. 

That's exactly part of my compliant, there's no need to have to bounce back and forth between the foundry and navigation after every mission for both mission keys and vault keys. It's not a huge problem but it does seem like a whole lot of pointlessness.

I just ran 21 Derelict missions back-to-back to scan all the cephalon fragments and it was kinda miserable crafting key after key, having to go back to the foundry after every mission. Just so tedious. 

Edited by weezedog