The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTB Adarza kavat cheap

18 hours ago, ayaundwolf said:

I asked the same. I was told 20p per kavat. In his defense he did specify it can be ugly. He can probably pick up a persian for that. 

Yeah that kind of price is usually reserved for a Trading Tab, I've had plenty of luck there recently. Got a guppy tailed Adarza (2 imprints) with Tuft ears for 25p. I still need something that looks a bit different for myself though.

5 hours ago, Rivenscry said:

Yeah that kind of price is usually reserved for a Trading Tab, I've had plenty of luck there recently. Got a guppy tailed Adarza (2 imprints) with Tuft ears for 25p. I still need something that looks a bit different for myself though.

I've had mixed luck with trading chat, selling and buying. Every seller I get wants some stupid high price, but buyers want S#&$ waaaayyy low. I've had a few people that are like "I don't know how much it's worth, I just got back." but I'm not going to rip them off. It's not in my nature. 

11 hours ago, ayaundwolf said:

I've had mixed luck with trading chat, selling and buying. Every seller I get wants some stupid high price, but buyers want S#&$ waaaayyy low. I've had a few people that are like "I don't know how much it's worth, I just got back." but I'm not going to rip them off. It's not in my nature. 

I dislike ripping people off, but a lot of people are more than happy to take whatever amount they can get for a bit of fast Plat.

1 hour ago, Rivenscry said:

I dislike ripping people off, but a lot of people are more than happy to take whatever amount they can get for a bit of fast Plat.

Of course. I sometimes pick up cheap imprints in trading chat to throw in the blender. I guess I should have clarified. I usually don't haggle price. If the person is selling low and I like it, I'll buy it. 

1 hour ago, ayaundwolf said:

Of course. I sometimes pick up cheap imprints in trading chat to throw in the blender. I guess I should have clarified. I usually don't haggle price. If the person is selling low and I like it, I'll buy it. 

I really should start flipping imprints. Its not like I'm getting a large injection of Plat any other way before the DOTD skins get here.