Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

8 Updates Later I Still Get Level 0 Fusion Cores

wgrant

8.1.0 added fusion cores to the defense rewards, which should be awesome but instead they are broken level 0 cores.

8.1.0-8.1.7 and now 8.2.0 have all rolled by yet defense still gives level 0 cores... I love the continual patches and updates but of all the polishing and bug fixes that have come since then how many of them were really as important as broken defense rewards?

Ya I made another thread on the bug report sections 2 days ago... I swear I havn't heard a single thing about DE planning to fix them. I got about 5 rare fusion cores that I'm saving for if they ever fix this.

Edited by Duelshock

Finding one of the lame Fusion Cores is a total boner kill.

If you're not gonna give me a raremod, blueprint, multishot, or Thunderbolt, at least give me something that won't make me want to eat puppies.

Bump.

Edited by Andral

Bumping because this is more important than "Look at my super cool idea!!!" threads.

It can be pretty annoying working to wave 15 on eris only to get a common 3 equivalent core. It's like hellfire all over again.

not exactly the same i think.. dont killme if im wrong let me go check right now

-okay NOPE it is not even close! wow thats crazy.. serration rank 4.. half way with uncommon unranked.. common 3 75% wowowo

its worse then the common bs!

i hope u see this! and btw they sell for less too sooo othey just suck

they said that they'll be turning those level 0 cores into NOT level 0 cores, but what about all of us who have already fused the nigh-worthless things into out equipment because...well, why the hell would we HANG ON TO THEM? That makes no sense. MAYBE THEY'LL FIX MY CORE?

It's worth SOMETHING, so i've used them. Many of them. Man, i'm getting tired of this.