The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS Raksa bulky prints

Sigby1

Both pictures are Raksas

WTS these prints  Thank you 

1 print left only 25p

OLqZH2M.jpg?1

*****These are 400p for both prints , i realize its not a lotus but the stripe feature continues thru out the kubrow still  a really nice kubrow.*****

VfOXmqn.jpg?1

Edited by mtmt1

lmao! now that ur so mad, i must answer back again. stop trying to get over on people for a kubrow that isnt even worth a 1/4 of what ur asking. but GOOD LUCK MAN. The stripes continue through the whole kubrow? obviously, its ur basic stripped kubrow. nothing special about it. Seems to me ur trying to find someone that has no idea what they are looking for in kubrow breeding. So, i typed on ur post so hopefully no poor soul will buy ur sorry kubrow for such an outrageous price. Thats why i jumped in. good day sir

Edited by goatock

Ok you had your two minutes of fame . 

sir

And case you didnt't read it the first time that s my price of course anyone who doesn't want it already knew that. 

Ye that's why you jumped in assuming that people are as idiotic as you 

And it is rare to get the stripes without the raccoon black face and it is omega as well , not that it will come out that way for the next one. 

Anyways that is my price and like most people they just pass it if they don't like it , not trying to make themselves find some purpose over life in a game forum.  

You are seriously pathetic 

Try not to get much more out of your seat.

Edited by mtmt1

ur a funny guy, how long did it take u to write this? 20 mins. i dont think anyone is a stupid as me :P im vewy ediotik. nothing abowt that kubrow is rare. also, why menchun its a omega if u know it doesnt madder? wow, ur are vewy upswet. kan u teach me knot to be Pat Thetik pwease? wut kan i find in my seet? is it an allsome kubrow like ur stwipped one? pwease do tell. also pwease teach me 2 b smwart u ovweously r vewy vewy smawart. pwease help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yeah and also ur kubrow isdnt worth 400. :P will u teach me too football?!?

Edited by goatock