Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Minor Issues

Brandestoc

While playing warframe i've come across a few rather important bugs / issues that could do with a look over.

1. For some reason, Sprinting becomes stuck on, the only way to stop it, is to aim down sights with a gun. i havent managed to force it manually but it could certainly be used in an exploitative manner with certain mods equipped. This combined with the slide-jump-flip (a combination of key presses that quite litteraly launches you a fair distance and i believe it was somewhat unintended)

2. one of the random mission sets on Venus. Vesper, which is a spy mission. Is automatically completed upon beginning the mission. I have come across this specific mission 5 times today alone, and leaves nothing left but to run to the exit upon spawning in. (there is only a chance to have this happen though i seem to have been somewhat unlucky with it's repetition)

3. - the chat window becomes unavailable at times, during gameplay. whether you are in mid air, or on the ground it sometimes becomes totaly unusable unless you fire your gun or perform an action and quickly press T. I am unsure what causes this and have tried multiple ways to replicate it manually but with no success.

- the chat window during missions, especially on snow and ice tilesets is close to illegible, having the option to change the transparency of this chat box would be greatly appreciated in the future.

4. the bloom / flare effect from the sun on the mission select and character customisation screen is painfully bright even after reducing brightness / contrast and playing about with many different settings it still has a blinding effect and makes it difficult to see colours correctly on the model. (yes this may seem petty, but i know many people who find bright lights painful to look at and this is important in my opinion).

5. torchlight within darker missions could do with being a little bit brighter, i understand the atmospheric ambience but the view distance is too short and often (while playing with what i belive to be accurate brightness for the game) it leaves you running into walls. these are high tech ninjas, im sure they figured out how to make nightvision or high strength torchlight. :)

this is a fair list, i just hope it can be seen and understood as the issues i have mentioned can be quite frustrating at times. As for the game it's self i enjoy it quite a great deal and i'm looking forward to seeing the new Anti-Matter warframe aswell as new tilesets in the future. (Also the idea of lore beginning on Mercury sounds quite intriguing)

Edited by Brandestoc

1. if u use shift to run.. u tap control it will put sprint on.. the way to take it off is to hit sprint again!

2. i had a spy mission same thing happened.. 0 terminals.. same with sabatoge! just a bug... they should fix it soon

3. if u tap right click u can use it again.. not sure what disables it back to not being able to use it.. quick fix right click

4. there is an option to completly disable bloom and other things.. i tried it and it made the sun dead! it was ugly but not bright at all.. take off a few things like bloom itself

5. i think (not sure) they talked about this.. when talking about infested however, personally i like it! just remain focused while playing and just TRY not to run in walls :)

the sprint thing is locked on, i don't know wether you think im totaly thick or something but pressing the button again was a rather obvious course of action. which unfortunately didn't work.

yes, a quick right click to fix it however this isn't the focus of this post. it's to point out that it exists and it shouldnt.

yes, i disabled bloom, however the flare within the character customisation still remains. bloom doesnt bother me, the flare does.