Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Laptop Style Keyboard

ServareVitas

So long story short I've been gaming on high end laptops for the last 11 years and have always wanted a desktop. I have one arriving next week (just the machine) after a heavy discounting and building by a friend. I need to get a monitor and keyboard myself. Which is fair enough considering how good the deal is. Despite finally getting a desktop for gaming there's one big thing I'm going to have to get used to which is not having all the keys compacted together tightly and in the same space as were where my laptop keys were. 

Anyone here familiar with keyboards that resemble laptops? They do exist, I've found many online but just looking to see if there's any special sites I've been missing here. I have found a couple of good choices but their main issue for me has been the arrow keys are really small (rectangular rather than square). I don't want any gaps between keys like on regular desktop keyboards.

I'm also.... A heretic Non-WASD user. So like having the essentials either bound to my mouse or clustered around my arrow keys. I don't mind having certain functions the other side of the keyboard as in some games there are functions that are infrequently used e.g. map, pause, flashlight etc. I know the disadvantages of Non-WASD but most haters don't understand influence of 20+ years of muscle memory and conditioning. It's really like asking a brain surgeon to perform surgery with his feet.