Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Playing With Friends?

Empiren

I totally agree with this. Trying to play with my two real life friends that play Warframe is such a hoop jump that is pretty much umpossible to get both of them in the same party as me. Add one, then the other is ineligible, try the other person then the first can't join. Needless to say, this is incredibly frustrating and in my opinion is a critical issue with a co-op game.

Well its simple party-sytem stuff, I mean the whole point of co-op is so you can play with other people right? 

As much as I think random matchmaking will drive me insane after awhile, i think the inability to play with your friends is a HUGE turn off.

Well our friend had issues with joining, but after he opened the ports listed in the settings, he was able to connect just fine, and his son is on the same router, and all he did was changed the ports on his game, opened them up, and he is able to play also.

Well our friend had issues with joining, but after he opened the ports listed in the settings, he was able to connect just fine, and his son is on the same router, and all he did was changed the ports on his game, opened them up, and he is able to play also.

Thats nice, but I did that and still have this problem.

(not to mention I can join my friends in pretty much every game EXCEPT warframe)