Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: 'super Mat' Drops From Bosses

TinyLesbianRobot

There's been a lot of talk recently about removing common and uncommon mats from boss drop tables, but I've got an alternative that I feel is better suited for the game's current state, given the large numbers of common/uncommon mats required for dojo construction.

What I propose is this: leave the drop tables for bosses as they are, but instead of dropping a normal amount of Salvage or Nano Spores or whatever, the boss instead drops a container holding roughly ten times normal count for common mats, and five times normal count for uncommon mats.  Rare mat counts would remain the same.

To clarify, this would mean that a boss would drop about 1000 Salvage, 250 Plastids, or 1 Neural Sensor.

This change would lessen the sting of farming a boss only to have him drop ordinary mats, as well as benefit any small clans who are farming for dojo materials (120,000 Nano Spores, anyone?)

Thoughts?

id rather give the boss a chance to drop ten different resources really instead of 10x the normal amount of common and 5x the uncommon. Really people dont farm bosses for common materials for a reason. Give me ten times the chance to get a neurode though? Sure, have the boss explode into loot :p

id rather give the boss a chance to drop ten different resources really instead of 10x the normal amount of common and 5x the uncommon. Really people dont farm bosses for common materials for a reason. Give me ten times the chance to get a neurode though? Sure, have the boss explode into loot :p

Well, that's the point.  Heavy mat drops would give people a reason to farm bosses for common mats.  It'd certainly make scraping together those huge numbers a little less painstaking.