Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oxium farming

marcniel98

Question

I just got a hold of all the parts of Vauban prime but Holy crackers it was expensive to build. I've got a hold of a lot of Nitain but the 7k Oxium for the Chassis quite drained me. So I was asking around where to farm Oxium fast and mostly Tenno on my region would say "Baal on Europa, bring Nekros, Ev Trinity, Hydroid, and Speed Nova. Then camp after the last defense spot". So I did found a group on the recruitment chat and we tried Baal but after the last defense node when we tried camping on a spot the spawn rate seems pretty slow so we just extracted. Then after 3 re Runs we discovered a technique to make spawn rates faster after the last defense node by doing something a bit unexpected, "running the map Back and forth" enemies actually spawn on large numbers every time we re visit a room so practically turned Baal as a Mobile defense mission into a Softcore Survival mission and we manage to get 1k Oxium after ending it around 15mins. This technique was the less hectic and not that hard specially enemy levels dont scale throughout the mission. I just wanna share this so other players might know and some really pro players might share there farming spots as well for effective Oxium farming. :smile:

Edited by marcniel98

3 answers to this question

That is exactly what I discovered! I usually just run up and down the ice tunnels and then spend a little time hanging out near the objective I have to defend and keep doing it over and over. Having a nekros is nice but I also have found it to be to solo if you don't mind taking a little longer to farm that oxium. I love to use the Quanta Vandal to farm it really seems to take down those oxium ospreys pretty quickly as well as everybody else.