Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question regarding multiple accounts and email address changing

Mechos

Question

Greetings Tenno community!

I am opening this topic in hope that I can get an answer for my question. The story goes like this: I have created another Warframe account some days later after creating this one in hope to play on it and leave this one as it is. After some thinking I decided to play on the original one (this one) and keep the other one (the newer account) in case I want to replay the game from the beginning in the future.

Everything went smooth until this month when I decided to migrate some of my online accounts on a newer email address, including this Warframe account, which, unfortunately was made using an older email address while the newer account (never actually played on it) was made using the email address I want to use for this account. When I wrote my support ticket to request the staff to change my first account email I didn't remember of my newer account which used the email I wanted so I proceeded to answer the needed security questions to change my email address. Fast forwarding a couple of days, I have received the confirmation from the staff that my account email address was changed, even though on the Account Management page on the official site my email address was unmodified. After a bit of wondering I recalled of my newer account that I have created after this one which used the email address I requested to be used on this one.

I don't know if someone else was in this situation but I'll try asking anyway: It is possible to request the deletion of my newer account (never played on it) which has the email address I want to be used for this one without affecting this account? The main reason for my concern is that the email address change was approved by the staff even though another account uses that email address so I'm suspecting that the deletion of the newer account might harm this account which still uses the old email address I want to change.

Simply put: Changing my older account email address with the newer account email address after the deletion of the latter from the database of the game would have any repercussions on my older account since the older account already requested the email address change and it got accepted by the staff?

Thank you for your time.

1 answer to this question