Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within bug, can someone help?

Jemmanelli

Question

Quite simple. When ever Lotus and the Operator are talking it seems to "auto-skip" face, text and voice appearing for about a tenth of a second and then disapearing.

I have no clue what they said before i started the first mission. And no clue what they said in the beginning of said mission. I havent played any further because I cant know what theyre saying and its probably important.

If there is something that i can do to fix it myself, can anyone please tell me?

Edited by Jemmanelli
fixed a typo

5 answers to this question

21 hours ago, Jemmanelli said:

Quite simple. When ever Lotus and the Operator are talking it seems to "auto-skip" face, text and voice appearing for about a tenth of a second and then disapearing.

I have no clue what they said before i started the first mission. And no clue what they said in the beginning of said mission. I havent played any further because I cant know what theyre saying and its probably important.

If there is something that i can do to fix it myself, can anyone please tell me?

Was a hotfix maybe 6-8 hours ago, hopefully this fixed your issue

On 13.11.2016 at 11:21 AM, Robj414 said:

Was a hotfix maybe 6-8 hours ago, hopefully this fixed your issue

Actually im still suffering from this issue. And you might be thinking "How has he not yet finished The War Within?" Well ive run into another bug, this one wont let me complete the quest. When youre showing off your new powers to Ordis and you show him your invisibility, he reacts but the next prompt wont appear. Pressing 5 without it doesnt work either. My account is now permanently broken, as i cant complete the quest nor quit out of it. :/

I actually found a fix myself. After some people telling me that putting all of your graphics to the lowest possible being able to fix it i thought it had something to do with the pc im using. So i had a friend log into my account and suprisingly. It works fine for him. Had him complete it for me.