Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TWW Helios Problem

Stick1

Question

4 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Stick1 said:

I have a problem to complete Orbiter part. My Helios is killing me all the time. he needs only 2 hits to kill me. And i cant change Sentinel because it will load instantly to the quest after game restart. 

only advice i can say is dodge and weave or if you manage to leave quest take off your sentinels weapon next time 

i had same problem with my helios but moving left and right every now and again causes it to miss unless you modded it with some amazing mods think of it as a race with a gunner behind you gl tenno

Edited by Omnipower
expanded on what i mean

4 minutes ago, Omnipower said:

only advice i can say is dodge and weave or if you manage to leave quest take off your sentinels weapon next time 

i had same problem with my helios but moving left and right every now and again causes it to miss unless you modded it with some amazing mods think of it as a race with a gunner behind you gl tenno

how to leave quest?

1 minute ago, Stick1 said:

how to leave quest?

atm i dont think its possible as thats pass the warning message of no return meaning you will have to forcefully close the game but that could have unforseen consequences if you do(possible bugs/glitch worst possible case you cant do/finish the quest) anyways like i say keep going left and right while going forward and hope for the best 

3 minutes ago, Omnipower said:

atm i dont think its possible as thats pass the warning message of no return meaning you will have to forcefully close the game but that could have unforseen consequences if you do(possible bugs/glitch worst possible case you cant do/finish the quest) anyways like i say keep going left and right while going forward and hope for the best 

Thanks