The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Future Of Warframe As I See It, Hear Me Out Devs!

bustertheruler

I've already clocked over 200 hours into the game (300 according to Steam) and am nowhere close to quitting. I don't really see what the fuss is about.

By the way, I have 2914 (yeah, that's not a typo) hours clocked in Dungeon Defenders, almost every character on level 100 and in Ultimate gear, and I can assure you that the grind in Warframe is nothing compared to DD. Chances are, you remember me if you ever went to the (old) forums. I'm a Chinese farmer at heart so perhaps I'm not the best person to turn to for opinions. :)

Edited by Winterbraid

I've already clocked over 200 hours into the game (300 according to Steam) and am nowhere close to quitting. I don't really see what the fuss is about.

By the way, I have 2914 (yeah, that's not a typo) hours clocked in Dungeon Defenders, almost every character on level 100 and in Ultimate gear, and I can assure you that the grind in Warframe is nothing compared to DD. Chances are, you remember me if you ever went to the (old) forums. I'm a Chinese farmer at heart so perhaps I'm not the best person to turn to for opinions. :)

WOW! haha no pun intended. 2914 hours. You're like the michael jordan of DD. It's absolutely true. max leveling in WF is nothing compared to that, and you got to F*#(%ing lvl 100 with everyone! I can't even imagine. I played it on ps3 and never realized there was harder more xp heavy difficult on pc the whole time. Bummer, still one of my fav games of all time. That time commitment tho man, you're a god.

You know what Kind of level I'd like to see in warframe? Where you're just in a big kinda hallway like map and its survival missions where they just launch 100 infested at 4 players at one time. You keep surviing waves, give nice mods for getting to say wave 30 or something, it'd be awesome. i like the defense missions even the promo alert ones they  did, But I wish the process would go a little faster and they bombard you with MUCCCH more enemies much quicker. Throw like 10 heavy gunners on you at one time, only the strong survive Tenno.