Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't defeat the guards of the queens

Question

They just smashed me into pieces again and again and again...

Is that mean I could never play warframe any more?

The second fight with two guards is beyond my capability.

first stun the guard, and then dash, then beam... while beaming, the guard can shoot the tenno down in seconds, and there is no recovery for the low heath warframe or tenno...

is there any hope this fight will be modified easier?

well, if there will not be any changes to make this easier, guess I don't have the capability to continue my journey in warframe.

I can't do anything else after I ran warframe, but to watch them balabala again, then get shot or smashed.

thanks for the answers...

guess I should try again and again...for now...

Queen is right, it is a big mistake to get in there and face 6 guards with an unarmored- low hp body

oh, I have won the battle...I think they may be modified it : )

Edited by 782018256

8 answers to this question

Use your E on the guards, then use your crouch and jump ability on the guards when they're kneeling - a red glyph should appear on their stomach and then you can destroy them.

Once you kill the guards available the tethers should have a red glyph on them as well, take out as many as it lets you then rinse repeat.

The queen you just have to use your crouch and jump ability on her when her shield is down.

Edited by Temporary
additional info

For other people coming here (as I did ^^ ) : lure them to you then go invisible to dodge their attacks. Then you can knock both of them at once and them jump through them at once as well. Finally, use your ray if you have enough juice or go back to your warframe to finish the job.

9 hours ago, 782018256 said:

well, my capability is fighting one guard at a time...

can't fight two while one is shooting and the other is smashing

I ran around the pillar, usually by the time i got back to my starting place, one guard was separated from the other. You have to act fast though... 
A other tactic that worked equally well, was to get them together, and get a small distance away to safely switch to operator mode and void charge them.  Whether they are mid attack animation or not, they should get staggered. Then you can just hit 5 and go attack them as the warframe. (makes fight a touch easier with higher damage sword than the void beam, IMO).