Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Circuit Drop Scaling (Too Low)

FroBlock

Currently all the drops have scaled to a reasonable amount IE alloy plates, ferrites, etc.
One thing that I feel you guys forgot to scale up are the drops for Circuits.

The Dojo's mainly require:
65,000 Salvage
35,000 Circuits
35,000 Polymer Bundle
35,000 Ferrite

The drops from Circuits never exceed 50. They are always around at max 40 from dropping anywhere between 10 to 40 circuits.
Ferrites currently drop around 80 - 100.
Salvage currently drop aroud 100-150.
Last reminder, Circuits drop around 10-40.

Being that circuits is one of the main materials required for dojo facilities, please scale the drops up to a reasonable amount. If you scale it up to the way ferrite drops now, that would be pretty fair.
Circuits are pretty hard to farm at the moment. TY.

I come from a pretty small clan of 10-20 ppl, so this is has been pretty hard. We have been farming for circuits for ages it seems. Circuits always have a run-in with alloy plate drops or ferrite.
In my experience from farming countless hours, circuits have a 1/4 chance to primarily drop in levels against alloy plate drops. HALP!

I agree, we either need a planet with circuit primary or much larger drop quantities for circuits. The smaller clans like mine and the OPs are really struggling to get anywhere atm. An alternate solution to material drops in general could be a new module that converts a % of your material drops to a given type. For example a module that converts 50% of all materials drops into circuits or rubedo or whatever. That would let us play the missions we want and still get the resources we need. 

Yea circuits is rellay rare drop. either inrease the amount to sth similar to alloy plates or salvage or increses the droprate. Atm a run on Varro where circuits drop "often" only yields around 120-300 circuits. This is just not enough esp if youre in a small clan of max 20 players.

Currently all the drops have scaled to a reasonable amount IE alloy plates, ferrites, etc.

One thing that I feel you guys forgot to scale up are the drops for Circuits.

The Dojo's mainly require:

65,000 Salvage

35,000 Circuits

35,000 Polymer Bundle

35,000 Ferrite

You wish that was all the circuits you needed. The Oracle and every lab requires 35,000 circuits.  So to build just the weapon research in the dojo, you're looking at 140,000 circuits total.  (Not sure if you need more to make or research items for the weapons offhand).  As the current drop rates are, I don't think I will have the patience to keep on doing a set of levels over and over again for the uncommon drop.  And I know the rest of my small clan is even less impressed with that idea than I am, so I'll be likely the one one doing these levels, which will make it take 4 times longer.

Though, if you say have a full clan squad, and average about 200 circuits in one level, and that is the only level that you do, and most of the clan puts those circuits into the dojo, it might take only 2 months to get enough circuits for one lab in the dojo.... I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not. (Yes I know, one level seems unrealistic, but when everyone wants to get parts for their own weapons that they can make a lot quicker than any dojo stuff, one level with a group just for circuits with a full squad isn't a common thing, and I would have to agree with them wanting to get a shiny gun sooner, than waiting for the 4+ months needed to get the dojo to the point where we can craft weapons.)

Though, I'm just complaining, I only wish circuits was a common in some planet, or at least as equally uncommon as Ceres; since Ceres is the only one where Circuits is an uncommon drop, and there is only one common drop, so at least you get a lot of allow plate, which used to drop in really small quantities before update 8 (alloy plate was at most 20 per drop before update 8, now 15-90 per drop).