Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spoiler (void energy consomed with tenno)

Timedawn

Question

At first I thought my void dash wasnt working at all, but then I realized, since the last hotfix, i cant use it anymore because I don't have enough void energy on my tenno to even use it, while I don't do anything differnt at all from before the hotfix.

the E button still works but 1 use completely drains my energy, i cant fight syphons like this.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it is intended.. either way.. its not fun to play against syphons the way it is now.

Edited by Timedawn

1 answer to this question

I know, everything you do seems do drain your energy really fast. But you can farm kuva. You just need a frost, so the Tenno are safe around the syphons, and you need three more teammates that know how and when to use the dash to kill the cloud of kuva going to the machine. It may not be that fun yet, without a hotfix, but it is doable.

I somehow ended up in a high level team running Kuva (not sure how) and we ended up powering through many of them together. And it was fun. And I got enough stuff to start building my Teshin disc, so that's something. In the end I felt like we were kinda op, to be honest. But that is for sure neither solo friendly or free of bugs and the need for fixes.