The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTT Buzlok Riven for Pantera Riven

Snowbluff

2 hours ago, Fl4m3Ph03n1x said:

Yeey!
My mod was 0 times rerolled. 
My time line is UTC+1 (Barcelona time), so setting up a meeting may be harder unless you can trade in the middle of the afternoon. Can you meet during the weekend?

Also, if find another deal in the meantime, be sure to let me know !

I can do a trade tomorrow afternoon, as I don't have to leave until 5pm Central.

Hey, OK!

I added "Snowbluff" to my friends list yeterday, but you were offline. 

My IGN is the same as in the forum (fl4m3ph03n1x). You can add me when you want, I will be online during that time interval. 

Just one more thing, I believe I should let you know, that a change to Riven Mods is comming soon. Mods for less powerful weapons will receive buffs, and mods for more powerful weapons will be nerfed. 

You should pass this information to your friend, so he is sure he wants to trade. These changes will come in the next update (or close to it) so you should discuss this with your friend just to make sure !

I will see you soon!

5 hours ago, Fl4m3Ph03n1x said:

Hey, OK!

I added "Snowbluff" to my friends list yeterday, but you were offline. 

My IGN is the same as in the forum (fl4m3ph03n1x). You can add me when you want, I will be online during that time interval. 

Just one more thing, I believe I should let you know, that a change to Riven Mods is comming soon. Mods for less powerful weapons will receive buffs, and mods for more powerful weapons will be nerfed. 

You should pass this information to your friend, so he is sure he wants to trade. These changes will come in the next update (or close to it) so you should discuss this with your friend just to make sure !

I will see you soon!

Alright this should work out!

And yes, but I don't think the Grakata will be affected in this case.