Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credits

MrStrongSemps

hey guys i have over about 1 million credits and have no use of them really i feel like there useless and so i was gonna ask that you can buy warframe slot blueprints or color blueprints so we can get certain colors for our warframes or get more warframe slots i really want to get more items with my credits besides just weapon bps and then selling them cause of nothing i can pay for money in the dojo but i want something more for credits. I understand you need money for your game but to me it would be cool to either make colors free to add variety and add personality to our warframes colors make you look awesome and with warframe slots we don't have to sell our old warframes to test new ones. i'd like to say 50k credits for original and saturated colors and 100k for other colors and then make the warframe slots bps like 100k for each bp it would make me wanna get more items in the game and i know it would definitely get more of a fun gaming experience 

No. Im a f2p player, and I say no to this.

The game will not survive it they do this because they need money to make it grow. Its very reasonable to make slots and colors plat only (except maybe the classic full color set).

If they do what you say, no one will need to buy plat anymore.

Long story short... No.

Fusion Cores and or Resources would be good additional uses for credits.  But cosmetic things like colors should be plat only.  Luxury stuff like color sets are good for plat only.  And while I think some things in the game aren't available in enough ways credits are too easy to get to tie them to aquiring most things in the game.

Edited by Onbashira