Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Ideas For Improvement

bigmoneynatedog

So here is a list off of the top of my head of what could be added to make this game slightly better than what it already is...

- Private chat system that brings up a separate window in-game (kind of like runescape)

- Provide black as a default color (not the jet black, but still something to work with)

- Provide more complex stats on weapons (crit chance, charge speed, etc.)

- Friend chats? 

- Sentinel gives mastery xp

- some sort of "second wind" feature (not necessary as I see that it could be abused to the fullest extent)

- maybe a checklist sort of feature? Like say you need 500 ferrite for a certain weapon of some sort, you can tag the weapon and have a list of what resources you currently have and what resources you still need on that specific blueprint in-game.

- Less buggy chat system (only problem with this is that sometimes it wont let me pull up the chat menu in-game) Fixed

- Create new "Galaxies" with more planets and different mission styles?  Being implemented

- Option to change alias/username (not sure if this is already implemented) Already implemented (for 200 plat!!)

- Mastery rank "avatar" changes to what warframe you are playing as? (questionable)

- "Countdown" defense : possibly a new mission type you could implement. Basically the same as endless defence except you don't win until a certain wave (10-25 perhaps?). 

- Let weapons/warframes have "loadouts" which are configured by the player. These loadouts are pre-set mod selections that are automatically applied to a gun once you swap the loadout. (This is very useful as it will be easier to swap between weapons for whatever challenge you are about to face)

- Maybe make mod levels customizable? As in if you have a redirection mod that is maxed, but you have a warframe that can only take a redirection one from the top, you can temporarily lower the mods rank to help it fit with the warframe instead of making a new one entirely 

- Devs can control the stalker? (if they aren't already doing it) Stalkers controlled by devs could be buffed and has a 100% drop rate of one of the blueprints.

- Grenades? Corpus get grenades, why don't we? (launchers don't count) DEV's already shut it down

- When joining an online match, you are given a list of what squads are open and currently in a game/lobby along with the mastery rank of those people and the warframe they have equipped.

Well, that's all I can think of at the moment, I might add some later (doubtful). If some of these ideas already exist on the forums elsewhere I apologize in advance to whoever had originally posted them. If you see a spelling error feel free to point it out to me so I can fix it as soon as possible. Try not to flame this too hard as they are just ideas and all I am trying to do is make the game better just like you. Thanks in advance and hopefully at least one Dev will read this :D. Also just to add, if you like the ideas, please bump. Maybe someone out there would enjoy reading this but might not get a chance to if it's too far down.

Edited by bigmoneynatedog

Love these ideas +1

But...., the dev's have said they aren't going to add grenades. I want them to (along with making the consumables generally more user friendly, grr), but they said they want to keep AoE's specific to 'frame powers.

Also, I 100% support the dev's getting control of the Stalker, but I seriously doubt that's ever going onto their list of priorities.

Since when did ninjas use grenades?

Since when did ninja use guns, bows, axes, full sized swords, suits of armor, dual-headed polearms, fireballs, time-distorting stomps, warhammers, were colored pink, or had the ability to literally scream to increase their damage?

ANYWAY....

So here is a list off of the top of my head of what could be added to make this game slightly better than what it already is...

- Private chat system that brings up a separate window in-game (kind of like runescape) Yes. This is needed. Probably not "like Runescape". More like Mabinogi.

- Provide black as a default color (not the jet black, but still something to work with) Nah. It's not really needed. You can work with those starting colors until you save up $20 and buy a Steam giftcard from 7/11.

- Provide more complex stats on weapons (crit chance, charge speed, etc.) We've been asking for this for @(*()$ ever. The main people who are against it are playing some serious Devil's Advocate.

- Friend chats? But of course!

- Sentinel gives mastery xp Yeah!

- some sort of "second wind" feature (not necessary as I see that it could be abused to the fullest extent) Nah. We have revives and the ability to spray magic healing farts from our wrists onto teammates. We're good.

- maybe a checklist sort of feature? Like say you need 500 ferrite for a certain weapon of some sort, you can tag the weapon and have a list of what resources you currently have and what resources you still need on that specific blueprint in-game.  Yes, it would be extremely useful.

- Less buggy chat system (only problem with this is that sometimes it wont let me pull up the chat menu in-game) YES. PLEASE GOD YES.

- Create new "Galaxies" with more planets and different mission styles? Probably planned.

- Option to change alias/username (not sure if this is already implemented) I think it's already there...Somewhere on the website.

- Mastery rank "avatar" changes to what warframe you are playing as? (questionable) Nah. I main a Rhino, and have my avatar set as such (THe forum one I don't know how to change, honestly) When I'm experimenting with Trinity, I'd like to keep my Rhino picture.

- "Countdown" defense : possibly a new mission type you could implement. Basically the same as endless defence except you don't win until a certain wave (10-25 perhaps?). Seems arbitrary with the current defense mod, but could easily work.

- Let weapons/warframes have "loadouts" which are configured by the player. These loadouts are pre-set mod selections that are automatically applied to a gun once you swap the loadout. (This is very useful as it will be easier to swap between weapons for whatever challenge you are about to face) There's been well-received suggestions like this, and I'm surprised it's not already done.

- Maybe make mod levels customizable? As in if you have a redirection mod that is maxed, but you have a warframe that can only take a redirection one from the top, you can temporarily lower the mods rank to help it fit with the warframe instead of making a new one entirely  There's been well-received suggestions like this, and I'm surprised it's not already done.

- Devs can control the stalker? (if they aren't already doing it) Stalkers controlled by devs could be buffed and has a 100% drop rate of one of the blueprints. Nooooobody knoooowssss. I personally would love to a "Left 4 Dead" style of PvP. I'd definitely play as a Grineer Heavy Gunner and laugh as I ground slam that silly rushing Volt.

- Grenades? Corpus get grenades, why don't we? (launchers don't count) DE doesn't want consumables to take the place for Frame powers, or any guns to do so. I can agree if it.

- When joining an online match, you are given a list of what squads are open and currently in a game/lobby along with the mastery rank of those people and the warframe they have equipped. Dear lord yes. Maybe not the Frame and rank part, as it would end up discouraging certain people from joining. EG "Oh, it's two rank 1 Lokis and a rank 2 Volt. On Mobile Defense. No, I won't join." While it's informative and useful, it's also exclusive.

Since when did ninja use guns, bows, axes, full sized swords, suits of armor, dual-headed polearms, fireballs, time-distorting stomps, warhammers, were colored pink, or had the ability to literally scream to increase their damage?

ANYWAY....

I like that. I like that a lot

ANYWAY....

Well, according to Wikipedia, ninjas prefered katanas(full sided swords), and small bows(Paris is pretty small). Later, ninjas took granades and firearms into use.