Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LiberiFatali [Now Recruiting] Complete Research ☆ Full Dojo ☆ Discord Chat ☆ Active

DivineAntics

Hey. I'm an adult player that founded a small clan with a handful of friends of mine, but now that they have all (but one, but he's on vacation :p) slowly stopped playing i'm looking for an active clan with mature people. You made a very good recruitment pitch and i'd like to join :) I'm MR21

IGN: rhym (send a message first so I can leave my current clan).

1 hour ago, rhym said:

Hey. I'm an adult player that founded a small clan with a handful of friends of mine, but now that they have all (but one, but he's on vacation :p) slowly stopped playing i'm looking for an active clan with mature people. You made a very good recruitment pitch and i'd like to join :) I'm MR21

IGN: rhym (send a message first so I can leave my current clan).

Hey! Sorry to hear that your clan fell apart. :( We're happy to have you! I'll send you a message shortly. ^_^

I would like to join the clan, I am a returning player (still a noob mostly) i left before clans were enacted, and the only expierence i really have is leveling warframes. I would like to be able to dive in the true meat of the game.

IGN: Yorrick

3 hours ago, yorrick said:

I would like to join the clan, I am a returning player (still a noob mostly) i left before clans were enacted, and the only expierence i really have is leveling warframes. I would like to be able to dive in the true meat of the game.

IGN: Yorrick

I have sent you a clan invite

Hi, seems nice... I am looking for options at the moment, not "happy" with my current clan.

I am MR 21, I like to help out people, normally I play together with a friend, so we both might join you, if you have a spot, Current focus in game is doing raids, helping people to raid, and farming primes... I would ask if it was possible to check your dojo. Add me please 

Cheers!

13 hours ago, Wearnopanties said:

Hi, seems nice... I am looking for options at the moment, not "happy" with my current clan.

I am MR 21, I like to help out people, normally I play together with a friend, so we both might join you, if you have a spot, Current focus in game is doing raids, helping people to raid, and farming primes... I would ask if it was possible to check your dojo. Add me please 

Cheers!

^_^ Hi! You're very welcome to check us out and see if we'd be a good fit for you. Is your IGN the same as your name here?

Hello, I'm a MR10 and I would like to join your clan. I have read through your guidelines and agree with all of them. I'm active almost everyday and have played this game over a year now. But I'm 17 and i dont know if you will except me.

IGN: Darkwing77

Edited by Darkwing77

Hello,

I'm a returning player, who has played on and off for... a year and some now? MR9, so a bit of time. 

You clan seems interesting, and you seem fairly light hearted, so I'd be interested in joining. IGN is also Monotov, 

I would note I live in EST, and am looking for a clan active in similar timezones. 

Hey there. I'm new to warframe, but as in other games it's more fun to play while being in a clan. I'm still having struggles understanding some aspects of the game though, but i hope that it's not a huge disadvantage.

So if you'd be kind enough to let me join your ranks my IGN is: OpG_Haze

Hey there,

I started playing Warframe about a year ago, back then I played a lot but took a break for a few months after a while. Im currently MR20 and looking for a clan after returning to the game. Im 24, from germany (GMT+1), rather experienced with the game in general, but I havent gotten into the real endgame like sorties or raids too much yet :)

So if you still have some room left for me I would be very glad about an invite.

IGN of course: sic.Panicmode

Edited by sic.Panicmode

Greetings. I am currently in a ghost clan and it couldn't be more fit of a name to describe "this clan". It belongs to a friend and his friends, but nobody ever logs and I am almost online every day. I would really like some company on my trek to farm resources, crack those relics for :poop: or gems, defeat bosses, get carried by OP fellow Tenno and perhaps die here and there.

I am currently rank 10 and my IGN is Torca40

I am still in my clan as they have 100% research . . . . . but starving for company, so let me know and I would love to give your clan a try:smile: ty

1 hour ago, Torca40 said:

Greetings. I am currently in a ghost clan and it couldn't be more fit of a name to describe "this clan". It belongs to a friend and his friends, but nobody ever logs and I am almost online every day. I would really like some company on my trek to farm resources, crack those relics for :poop: or gems, defeat bosses, get carried by OP fellow Tenno and perhaps die here and there.

I am currently rank 10 and my IGN is Torca40

I am still in my clan as they have 100% research . . . . . but starving for company, so let me know and I would love to give your clan a try:smile: ty

^_^ Send me a pm in game once you leave your clan and I'll shoot you an invite. Our clan is extremely active.

4 hours ago, SolsticeAxi said:

Love to join if there's a spot open. ;) MR 16 and left my previous clans due to to inactivity and looking at this clan it just seems to be a really cool and fun clan. Hoping that there's a spot for me 

IGN:SolsticeAxi

^_^ I sent an invite your way. 

6 hours ago, sic.Panicmode said:

Hey there,

I started playing Warframe about a year ago, back then I played a lot but took a break for a few months after a while. Im currently MR20 and looking for a clan after returning to the game. Im 24, from germany (GMT+1), rather experienced with the game in general, but I havent gotten into the real endgame like sorties or raids too much yet :)

So if you still have some room left for me I would be very glad about an invite.

IGN of course: sic.Panicmode

^_^ Awesome! We have a number of clan mates who are within your time zone or close to it so you should always have someone to play with.