Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Going To Shelve This One For A While (Not A Whine Thread!)

goodgimp

While I was reading the OP I realized how much of a problem finding multishot mod can be for people that haven't played right after the update 7, when most of the rare mods were common and the most common mods were rare.

For all of us old players who still have thousands of level 10 mods from the previous periods of the game, the main issue have become finding those new mods and materials so I can say that I for example miss only one of those new mods - the melee channel and I can honestly say that I don't give a damn as all of the previously earned rare mods were just a lucky drops I was not grinding for. The thing is, looking for certain mods in this settings, without even partial knowledge about the terms of finding those new mods seems just mindless.

All of this lead to the point that solution for current mods RNG might be something similar to grinding those new rare materials like mutagen samples. The main update would be allowing the player to know where certain mods can be found on a mission level. I know some of this is already implemented as those useless resistance mods can only be found in the void as far as I know, forgive me if I am wrong here.

tldr: Mighty fine thread with valid points while keeping the cool. Solution for mods RNG: Tell us where we can find them on a mission level. Make it variable, or maybe even a reward for certain achievements.

i remember when i had 5 multishot mods and fused them together to rank them up..... never found another one since the change to the drops (but because i have one im not looking for them). but a 3% chance seems pretty high. Wave 5 defense mission is completed in 5 - 10 minutes max. Would take around 16 hours gameplay to find one on average. Seems ok for the strongest mod in the game. That percentage however should go up on higher waves to 6, 9, 12 , etc. So you can cut the farming time down, or work realy hard to almost get it garantueed if you go really high.