Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Idea: Inferus

Rudest

This is more of an idea for my own entertainment than a serious one, because frankly I think it might be a balancing nightmare. But. It was entertaining enough that I will share!

The concept would work as either male or female.

Imagine a Warframe with a Harlequin-esque mask. Faceless and featureless with the exception of two sharp eye slots that emit and erie afterglow onto the rest of the mask. The color of those glowing eyes could be modified with the energy slot.

The rest of the frame is rather blank. Think of the texture of Sayrn's thigh-high boot. Smooth and segmented like a shell. Where the armor is segmented there is some sort of body-tight bio-organic suit that lies underneath, indicative of tenno design. A torn tattered clothe is hung over the armor, stretching from shoulder to shoulder, like a the remnants of a cowl. This piece could be strikingly decorative unlike the rest of the frame, however it's torn tattered nature is indicative of a lost identity. There might be some sort of sash along the waist that matches the tattered cowl.

This frame would be like a Wild-Card to the other frames. Shifty, crafty, ever mysterious and enigmatic. It seems to strugle with it's loss of identify more than most. It's stats should be baseline, like the Excalibur.

It has no powers unique to itself, but can equip any two powers in the game, barring ultimates.
Or, it gets a full set of randomized powers every mission, to truly be a Warframe that will always surprise you.- Roxorium's idea

Edited by Rudest

In my opinion it should have all four skills, but are RANDOMIZED. Shortly saying, everytime you do a mission, you get a different, random set of abilities. For example, Slash Dash, Iron Skin, Contagion and Crush. A Warframe that will always surprise you.

Edited by Roxorium

In my opinion it should have all four skills, but are RANDOMIZED. Shortly saying, everytime you do a mission, you get a different, random set of abilities. For example, Slash Dash, Iron Skin, Contagion and Crush. A Warframe that will always surprise you.

That sir, is incredibly brilliant.

That would be so fun to play!

If the powers are all random then there is a possibility to get all crap powers.  However, this would take away the need for balancing.