Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some of my builds (move if necessary)

Lindsrhyl

Question

I really dont know where to post this, but in some rule post they talked about guides so...

After many years playing competitive games where secrecy is a weapon itself, now is the time to change, and answer some questions like "but how can you x?", usually the answer being, by using non maxed mods. You might recognize some of your builds (like maybe for Volt CC) but i hope you'll find new tricks, and will be glad if so.

MAG : Armored Priority Targets (I use a corrosive+heat torrid, 2 formas => 4 grenades are enough vs 125 corrupteds, and there are two QoL mods, no riven)

Spoiler

KGdLyUg.jpg

MAG : Room nuking 4CP (Just use whatever you want)

Spoiler

YWY9My8.jpg

EMBER : WOF

Spoiler

RyOeiHP.jpg

EQUINOX : Maim & Sleep

Spoiler

EqWeLsu.jpg

MESA : Peacemaker-max-range-efficiency-and-still-positive-strenght-and-duration (for you arturia) (didnt have mesa so... bear with equinox)

Spoiler

Ri9qlPi.jpg

VOLT : CC

Spoiler

ZCLJFdi.jpg

FOST : Snow_Globe-Snow_Globe-Snow_Globe-Snow_Globe-Snow_Globe-Snow_Globe-Snow_Globe-Snow_Globe

Spoiler

JhKl8K5.jpg

OBERON : xPurpose (unlock the drift socket and add a power drift for 200% str if you really want to max him)

Spoiler

4Euw1oo.jpg

S-TIGRIS : 4Shots

Spoiler

VuABkas.jpg

BANSHEE : Sonic Fracture (rge => 205) (for jabett)

Spoiler

LYTJ76g.jpg

BANSHEE : UUUUUGH PLEASE NERF!!

Spoiler

0TI1gv3.jpg

I hope you'll make a good use of these ^^.

Also, maybe (if i manage to think about it), i'll add xPurposes for other frames. And if you have special requests, dont be shy, i'll try to mod stuff for you (limited to what i possess on said moment).

Edited by Lindsrhyl
cleaning

1 answer to this question