Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pay 2 Win? Yes And No (My Thoughts)

Mr.ElevenXI

Tired of these threads. This game is nowhere near pay to win and I'm not even going to go into the reasons why because people have already said everything I have to say. I have to add though if you like the game and play it a lot you should support it anyway!!! This is an independent game and is fueled by the players that enjoy it ans support it. I have spent a lot more money on this game then I ever imagined when I started playing. Not because it's necessary to enjoy the game or I felt it was needed in order to "win" faster whatever that means (this isn't a linear RPG that simply end or can be beat. Anyway I payed because I enjoy it so much and I want to support it and be part of the success I hope this game will have in the future. That being said it seems you are starting to change your thoughts on the matter and im glad. Now if only other people would do the same.

Edit: I've been playing MMO's for a long time such as AION.....if you're complaining about how long it takes to get whatever it is you want in Warframe you obviously haven't played very many MMO's or you just want everything handed to you on day one? 

Edited by Asanogawa