Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Stacked Enemy Radar Upgrade

Xtaroth

Just an idea about the enemy radar, because when 3 or 4 of us use the artifact for a mission, it really has no benefit because the minimap cannot show enemies further so: When 3 Players use Enemy Radar a popup when entering room that roughly shows what mobs are in that room namedwise, so players can get a more strategic approach when starting out a room with lots of heavies by knowing which are there.

What's wrong with just using your eyes to look at the enemies?

Personally I don't like this idea because it seems a bit pointless. I don't think i would benefit in any way by having a popup showing me what enemies are in a room because i can just see for myself.

My suggestion is stop using more than 2 enemy radars.

a nice way to have them stack would be:

1 enemy radar: functions as implemented

2 enemy radars: level 1 plus ability to see fuzzy spot indicating enemy presence up to 5 meters behind doors and walls

3 enemy radars: level 2 plus fuzzy shape becomes clear enemy outline

4 enemy radars: see enemies up to ten meters through doors and walls, clear enemy outline

a nice way to have them stack would be:

1 enemy radar: functions as implemented

2 enemy radars: level 1 plus ability to see fuzzy spot indicating enemy presence up to 5 meters behind doors and walls

3 enemy radars: level 2 plus fuzzy shape becomes clear enemy outline

4 enemy radars: see enemies up to ten meters through doors and walls, clear enemy outline

This, please this. Although, when the revamp artifacts that may be a moot point.