Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Part Gameplay, Part Level Design.

Ariarch

I thought about doing my rant about the game here, but I decided to spare it for later.

So I decided to tell the developers about an idea I have.

My idea is that whenever you run out of revives, you would be put into a rescue mission, except that you were the target.

And that the Tenno would have to come rescue you.

This would not take away the devs platinum purchasers, because it would only give back one revive per mission.

But that's not all, because these missions would be with extra difficulty and would give NEW and EXCITING rewards.

And in addition, they would have a special mini-boss who would try to stop you along the way.

All using content that is mostly already in game and coded which will allow simple and easy to implement.

But first, just continue the good work on U9. Best time to add it might be with U10.

Looking forward to it,

Ariarch

I would guess first that the rescue could do an expanded hacking mini-game and then a escape attempt. Then a rendezvous with the other players who are fighting the mini-boss.

And get out without any weapons, so they have to stealth.

I was thinking about starting off with an animation of beating up the guard and takin his weapon.

So on corpus, you get the pulse rifle. On grineer, the grakata or ignis, and on the infested, a mire or an exclusive weapon.

Might also work as rewards, rng with rare mods, void keys and rare cores.

Just an idea.