Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heavy Units + Kogake - Need A Time Delay

iPrevenge

When you use the Kogake with a fairly quick character, you can slide and uppercut the heavy units into the air, long before they use their ground slam.  Yet .. the effect still goes off, no matter what. 

If you are able to pull this off, it should be a perfectly viable way of stopping the heavy units from ground slamming.  Also, it just looks weird that the ground slam goes off, while the heavy unit is 10 feet in the air.  

It's not particular to the Kogake, heavies are just uninterruptable when they're ground slamming. It's another one of those anti rusher things that might need fixing further on, but we learn to live with.

It is though.  When you use a Hammer or something to ground slam, they ground slam at the same time as you, it would make sense that they take precedence because they are such a massive unit.  With the Kogake they are high in the air before the animation even gets a chance to start.  But it still goes off and knocks you flying.  It doesn't make sense no matter how you look at it.  Go try it and you'll see what I'm talking about.  It's not like any of the other weapons currently out.

I've done the slide attack to heavy gunners and launched them up into the air, only to have the ground slam animation go off and I get flung up in the air too, all while looking at the rag-dolled heavy gunner flopping around like a fish.

Feels bad man. Slightly funny but mostly annoying.