Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't choose a riven mod for latron wraith

Eggzodiya

Question

I have two riven mods for this, and both have similar stats (at least I think so), but I'm not so savvy with damage testing because I often do it wrong and then I end up with the wrong information. Anyway, I'd like to know which of the following riven mods has the better stats, and which I should just sell off. The two riven mods are maxed and have stats as follows:

#1. +196.5% critical chance, +149.7% critical damage, -55.4% status duration

#2. +152.6% critical chance, +92% multishot, +55.7% fire rate, -86.2% status duration

I mentioned, earlier that I thought their stats were similar because although the first one has higher critical chance and has critical damage, the lower critical chance of the second mod is alleviated, by the presence of a multishot and fire rate stat. But I guess my question is: does the 92% mutlishot and 55% fire rate increase make up for not having critical damage and having lower critical chance? The first riven mod allows for a possibility of red crits, but the second riven mod can lay down a lot of pain with a high chance for a third shot per trigger, and an increased fire rate. Lastly, the second riven mod allows 100% critical chance when mixed with point strike, if anyone needed to know.

Also, I'm going for a critical build, so I'm not really thinking about status chance or duration.

In case an example build is needed, my grineer build is: serration, split chamber, vital sense, point strike, bladed rounds, hellfire, storm bringing, and one of the above riven mods.

Thanks for the help!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet