Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hosting Void Runs For Other Things?

KamaNightfire

Hello.

I'm rather curious if it's possible for people to host Void runs for fee's/items/materials?

I have well over 35+ keys and I never do void runs due to not needing anything from the void. I'm asking these questions out of curiosity and not for my self-gain, as it seems shady, and would rather not risk account termination for breaking any unread rules. I'm only stating my key amount in thinking that maybe i'm not the only one hoarding keys and not actually doing runs with them.

Now before anyone starts let me say that I have no use for materials or items, as I'm a 1 setup account and have no need to craft/build/use anything currently, I have all the mods i'm wanting * except Reach x.x* , and have nothing to spend platinum on other than 2+ more Forma's i'll need to add later, which I already have enough to buy myself.

Is it possible or even allowed for someone to " Host " Void runs with keys they obtain for outside funds or perhaps materials? *Not familiar with the dojo, my assumption would be player A hosts void runs, player B asks to join, player A asks for specific amount of materials for dojo, player B joins clan and " offers " up said material amount in the dojo, player A starts void run* or something along those lines, as I said not familiar with it.

Would any sort of conduct like this be against the rules? I know trading for In-game items for cash could be, but what about the opportunity to " join " something? I'd assume so due to keys actually costing something in the Platinum market, and DE would get under-mined by people selling keys they got in missions for far cheaper.

Opinions?

Edited by Cute

The only Tennos getting T3 keys are those who can farm high defense waves, right?

So you open a new gap between the already established long-term-players (who like you and me already have the primes (Latron, Reaper, Frost) from Void and don't need to be there) and the newer players who also like to use the shiny guns and treats.

Ima say no. Just host some voids from time to time, ask in Allchat / Recruitment Tab and you make 3 souls happy :) << more than any material, also, you don't need mats you said..

Getting rank 30 on a set of items and then never using any other item is totally against what Warframe is supposed to be.

That said it makes me really sad how little there actually is to do in the game.

Getting rank 30 on a set of items and then never using any other item is totally against what Warframe is supposed to be.

That said it makes me really sad how little there actually is to do in the game.

Just aiming for that 100% usage in primary, secondary and warframe for the fun of it, keeps me focused on gearing up what I want to use, i have no use for mastery ranks, and will be the strongest level 2 ever XD

The only Tennos getting T3 keys are those who can farm high defense waves, right?

So you open a new gap between the already established long-term-players (who like you and me already have the primes (Latron, Reaper, Frost) from Void and don't need to be there) and the newer players who also like to use the shiny guns and treats.

Ima say no. Just host some voids from time to time, ask in Allchat / Recruitment Tab and you make 3 souls happy :) << more than any material, also, you don't need mats you said..

I don't need materials, I have a clan but i'm the only one in it, I have not even made my clan-key yet so no dojo, i'm jsut a hoarder of keys from farming exp/mods from infested missions :P

Edited by Cute