Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery 18 to 19 mishap.

Kerdex

My 3rd attempt at this mission, and for the 2nd time it's not my fault.

The second day I tried it I was seen through a wall, seemingly, after being detected the first time. Then on the third attempt I was detected immediately from unreasonably far away after killing the first grineer.

This third time, I was seen through the floor. Then when the mission reset, the first grineer was facing me and I was detected as soon as it did. When it reset again, I hid behind the platform immediately, and when I saw what looked like the first grineer turning back around I moved to attack and was of course immediately detected again.

I'm going on day 4 unable to complete this mission because of a bug and it'spretty frustrating, but instead of USING THIS BUTTON I'll just say this:

I think the bug is cause by bad performance, or lag. It cause the grineer to stay alerted if you fail the first attempt. It's like the alarms are on or something past that point.

I'm not going to attempt this again unless I know how or why this is happening, having only 1 attempt per day isn't enough for a noob like me.