Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LiberiFatali [Now Recruiting] Complete Research ☆ Full Dojo ☆ Discord Chat ☆ Active

DivineAntics

Hey, I'm interested in joining the clan if there's still room. Consider me a casual farmer that enjoys the company of others. I've been playing the game a little over a month and used to be in a giant moon clan I was randomly invited to as a newbie but am looking for a smaller home now. I like the look of your dojo!

IGN is my forum name.

Hiya,  

I was a player back on xbox one back in 2015, played a helluva lot and just moved over to pc about a month ago. I'm currently MR 9 and am playing basically everyday. I use discord almost exclusively for chatting and voice 

IGN is Tacocannon

Edited by Tacocannon

Hello!

The IGN is Fubarik

After a long while of inactivity I've decided to give this game another go. It's been a bit confusing to get used to all the new game changes, but I'm getting the hang of it :3

I'm at MR9 right now, but since there are suddenly a lot of weapons I can't use yet, I've been building weapons and frames like a madman :P

I don't know if I have to be online to receive a clan invite, but I won't be back online till 23:00 Central european time

I started a 2 days ago and I'm currently at MR 2 and I am a picking the game up quickly. I'm looking for a relatively large clan that has a great community that can help me and in return I can help players that start after me.

6 hours ago, Alomone said:

I started a 2 days ago and I'm currently at MR 2 and I am a picking the game up quickly. I'm looking for a relatively large clan that has a great community that can help me and in return I can help players that start after me.

Yea, our clan is very new player focused, hope above all you enjoy this game, about the invite, I belive someone will do it :) good luck

Hey, 

I'm Dragonson33, I'm MR10.  I played this game starting at closed beta, and played for a while. Absolutely loved it back then.  Real Life stepped in and I took a break for a few years.  I came back about 2 weeks ago and found all that they added had changed the game drastically.  I am still being impressed by all the new content.  Now I'm looking for a clan to set some roots into and be part of a community.  I'm helpful, can use Discord, and looking to learn even more about the game.

Hi, I'm a MR12 player who came back a couple weeks ago after quitting for several years (started playing back in 2013). I was previously in a moon clan, but I found that super large clans aren't my preference, so now I'm looking to join a more active clan to get into in raids/sorties and such.

IGN: TripleCough

1 hour ago, TripleCough said:

Hi, I'm a MR12 player who came back a couple weeks ago after quitting for several years (started playing back in 2013). I was previously in a moon clan, but I found that super large clans aren't my preference, so now I'm looking to join a more active clan to get into in raids/sorties and such.

IGN: TripleCough

^_^ I sent you an invite.

Hi, I'm an MR3 new player with like 40-hour experience. After playing a while I've decided to find a clan since its kinda sad out there, flying all alone in the dark :(

So after some research, I ended up right here. Your community looks good and living so I'd really like to join :)

IGN: Pan_Czarodziej

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I'd love to join you clan, great theme and community.

I am currently doing studies in digital painting and hope to make it into a career soon. I love the general aesthetic of this game, as well as how it plays. I've played Warframe on and off since 2014, but just had my longest break. I was in a clan, but inactivity got me booted. I want to get back into to the game, though still in a more casual fashion.

My IGN is Zelseus. Hope to see you all in-game!

Edited by Zelseus

Hey, i've returned to Warframe from ~1-2 years of break (don't remember exactly how long the break was). I already have Discord (tbh, i like Discord more than TS3 which i haven't used in like 1 year or so..) and working mic. I'm looking for a clan that would make me stay in Warframe for much time and also - a better player :)

IGN: LonleyStorm

Mastery Rank: 6

Hello,

Im quite veteran player, I'm looking for active and friendly, mature clan that like to play together and help each other, 

I'm rank 16 atm, don't need much help but I can use some people to play with.

P.S

Legend says I've a 25% more chance to get Lith relics and it affect my team mates :)