The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash parts?

Zelex

I bought a blueprint for Rhino. You don't need extra blueprints but you need to find the different parts.

I think they drop randomly... as suddenly I had 5 of the same part. But if you look at the description of the part it will say something like "probably of Orkian origin" (it could be Orkian, it could be something else.) Then when you look at your star chart, you are told what kind of resources you can get from the areas. If you see the resource named in that part you need, then go do a few maps there until it drops.

At least that's how I understand it.

Hey Zelex, thanks for your write up - we will try to communicate better the process of making multi-stage gear. We really wanted to give a non-Platinum way to get all of the market gear hence the epic gear quest! The best way to do it is to raid the region bosses for the component blueprints. By the time you've got those blueprints your resource supplies should be in great shape (resource loot is shared). For some players a gear quest is a great incentive to keep playing and exploring the solar network.