Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Co-Op Suggestions And Feedback Thread

BoompigXD

So basically the Co-op in this game doesn't feel very Co-op like.

Now most people would state and probably will state that teamwork shouldn't be something that is relied on in-game. I think there are ways around this and also ways around destroying solo in this game

Heres some suggestions, as always i am open to feedback and other suggestions, so post any other suggestion you have for Co-op here, I'm sure the mods would appreciate if we kept it in a single thread.

Suggestions

Deception Mini Game- Instead of placing a data-mass in the ships navigation, if you're playing Co-op one person has to hack the panel 6 times with very hard puzzles (Six Hexagons) while his team protects him. 

Cryopod Extraction- If you choose to exit the defense mission you'll have to defend the cryopod and one person while he's getting it on the dropship. Doesn't apply to the reactor or artifact.

Restrain Heavies- One person can restrain a heavy enemy and the others can shoot and slash the enemy while he's restrained

These are a few suggestions, like i said if you have more put them down below.

Now, remember, i am not asking them to implement these right away, in fact i would prefer they add challenge (Which i will probably make another thread about) then the Co-Op improvements.