Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last amount of codex scans

(PSN)nukester84

Question

Could someone tell me where's the best place to find the following to finish my codex

Frontier eviscerator eximus                       

Frontier seeker eximus

Lynx turret (not dropping on void sab)

Manic bombard

Manic bombard eximus 

Penta ranger eximus

Quanta ranger eximus

Shield-hellion dargyn eximus

Lanx 

Orokin power core

Reinforced corpus storage container

Reinforced orokin storage container

Drekar blunt

I would appreciate any help given

Edited by (PS4)nukester84

7 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, (PS4)nukester84 said:

Could someone tell me where's the best place to find the following to finish my codex

Frontier seeker eximus

Lynx turret (not dropping on void sab)

Manic bombard

Manic bombard eximus 

Penta ranger eximus

Quanta ranger eximus

Lanx 

Orokin power core

Reinforced orokin storage container

Drekar blunt

I would appreciate any help given

so.. frontier... thats earth but the fact that it is eximus like that: probably sorties and/or wave 40+ surv/def?

like all Lynx units.. u'll have to find the Lynx mini-boss... he is normally in Ceres/Sedna spy 2.0; activate the alarm- or try helping Clem weekly for a chance to corpus faction: he'll pop up.. then I recommend you turn to stealth so that u can scan with minimal problems..

Maniac bombard should be in Uranus boss... Mr. Gregor likes to keep some around.. but its eximus counterparts are a bit harsher to get as u'll be required to spend some time in surv/def ....

now the penta ranger is tricky... i have heard he apears in jupiter/ neptune,,, but personaly i only have 2 scans and both were from a MD (ARCWING) alert in neptune... i have never encountered him again... Q.Q R.I.P ... maybe he is in a meeting with Joe crewman...

^ Same with Quanta but only 1 scan on me.. my team killed them all-darn.

wait wait.. there is an eximus version of  Shield-hellion dargyn?? .. damn, ,i need a full arcwing in Fortress...

Reinforced containers for corpus are found i Corpus conflicts... Try out on corpus side (of normally an extermination, pull out scanner b4 and after the portal jump, you'll find a few)

reinforced orokin its a bit tricky- some sabotage alerts against grineer will have it... but i haven't fully located the pattern yet.

drekar blunt... try raising a few alarms and mayham in fortress.. some elite-like grineers will spawn it.

-----

I Hope this helps- can some one confirm my info- i'd prefer it if we can confirm from multiple sources.

Edited by Tsusuya

Frontier eximus units have a good chance spawn during raids, from there i have my eviscerators.

Lynx turret should be sab, you can try eve the grineer spy with lynx (havent triggered alarm yet so i´m not sure if he spawns them)

Manic bombard spawns during tyl regor boss fight.

Manic bombard eximus is tricky as hell to perform. So do the uranus sab until you get the sabotage room with manic in the middle. Stay always in the outer rooms where the batteries should be inserted. Provoke the grineer so they trigger alarms and continue provoking them until they start a lockdown. Remember you have to stay in the outer rooms to get the alarm and lockout + the sensor in the middle room with manic can spot you only after you got a lockdown from there. Voila spawns manic bombard eximus.

Ranger eximuses well any high lvl AW corpus mission (MD for example) , same for shield hellion dargyns - high lvl grinner AW (caelus)

Lanx is a shark in uranus tileset, he is sometimes hard to find, try to search for uranus underwater kurias and you will find him too.

Orokin power core should be Mercury def objective.

To rare containers its rare, but raids have guaranteed chance to spawn grineer/corpus. For orokin i would try Lua mission with the music puzzle.

Drekar blunt - uranus

Most of these enemies you just need the right tileset and high enough enemy levels to get them to spawn.

For the lynx turret I personally don't see the lynx spawning turrets much in the normal game but if you summon him in the simulacrum he spawns many turrets if left alone for a while, thats how I got the turret scans completed.

Down to

Frontier seeker eximus

Lynx turret (not dropping on void sabs)

Penta ranger eximus

Quanta ranger eximus

Lanx 

Thank you for responses, gradually getting them done

- For frontier eviscerator and seeker eximus: Try doing sortie missions on earth (you can repeat them even if you have completed them for more chances). Namely interception (eximus stronghold), excavation (eximus stronghold) and spy (any modifier is fine, one of the vaults where you have to lower the water level always has a few eximus units in it).

I used a combo of sorties and the grineer excavation node on earth to complete my scans. The excavation one takes a few extractors (about 10 I'd say) to spawn the right eximus units, but when it does you'll see them every few minutes.

- Penta and quanta ranger eximus units are really rare in regular archwing gameplay, but all the ones I did manage to find were on the neptune mobile defense mission. I'd recommend going public and staying ahead of the defense target a bit with the stealth archwing and scanning them if they come by.

- Shield-hellion dargyn eximus spawns semi frequently at caelus, uranus. Not much tips I can give there except maybe using the stealth archwing to avoid getting killed by it while you try to scan.

- Lanx spawn in the cramped tunnels in the underwater parts of the uranus tileset. They pop out of holes in the wall and quickly swim away again into a similar hole or try to attack you. With this one I'd say scan quickly because the can be gone in split second after appearing.

- Any type of Reinforced containers, I'll let you know when I complete my entry for all of them, these ones are down to dumb luck. They are a rare spawn after all.

On 30/11/2016 at 5:15 PM, PAX_NL said:

Most of these enemies you just need the right tileset and high enough enemy levels to get them to spawn.

For the lynx turret I personally don't see the lynx spawning turrets much in the normal game but if you summon him in the simulacrum he spawns many turrets if left alone for a while, thats how I got the turret scans completed.

Trying to get the Lynx Turret too. I've tried the simulacrum tips, but turret still won't spawn... ;(