Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Afk At Endless Defense Start

FalsePride

could we have a resolution for afk people at defense mission at the start? just yesterday, within an hour, i ran into 2 people who were afk at the start while the 3 other people were waiting out at the pod, and they never came back.i dont like quitting games, but if i cant play the mission i have to. my request is to make it so if 3 people are in the map the countdown should start.

Edited by Falsie

Bring a loki or mag and start moving them toward the pod and let them die when the game starts.

If you have one and want to play it, this is a good solution. But being required to bring a Mag or Loki to defense missions just because of leeches is a bit annoying.

Bring a loki or mag and start moving them toward the pod and let them die when the game starts.

that would be helpful if i ever ran as those 2 frames, im not going to run as them for an off-chance. tho it would be funny to see them get wasted by the infested on wave 1

I was playing Narcissus (Pluto) when a player ran up the elevator shaft at the start of the game and just sat up there afk while the rest of us defended the pod. Would be nice to have a vote kick ability for such people.

I was playing Narcissus (Pluto) when a player ran up the elevator shaft at the start of the game and just sat up there afk while the rest of us defended the pod. Would be nice to have a vote kick ability for such people.

ive seen a lot of games where people can be jerks with the vote to kick button on innocent people, in this game u can jsut play a mission and leave the group if u dont like them, missions arent generaly long unless u play mobile defense or higher levels of endless defense.

DE just needs to implement an inactivity auto-disconnect to eliminate this sort of behaviour. If you are inactive for 1 minute, you forfeit the match and disconnect. Might cause some problems if the AFKer is the host but host migration should work.

could we have a resolution for afk people at defense mission at the start? just yesterday, within an hour, i ran into 2 people who were afk at the start while the 3 other people were waiting out at the pod, and they never came back.i dont like quitting games, but if i cant play the mission i have to. my request is to make it so if 3 people are in the map the countdown should start.

I'd say make it 2, just have it act like the extraction points.

DE just needs to implement an inactivity auto-disconnect to eliminate this sort of behaviour. If you are inactive for 1 minute, you forfeit the match and disconnect. Might cause some problems if the AFKer is the host but host migration should work.

This never works. Anyone serious about this is smart enough to stick something into their keyboard to hold down 'w' and just run into a wall.