Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Injection Idea

Omegarick

I think if a player joins a mission, they should come from somewhere in the map, not just pop out of no where near a player. My idea was to do something like the Corpus where they come in, in a ship, but that carries a lot of problems. Why not have them just pop out of the roof from a vent like in the beginning of the inside missions, and the ship idea in the outside parts. Post your thoughts, and please be polite.

Edited by Rickman108

Maybe just a bit farther away for the player, like five feet. 

Well you know how the maps are randomly generated with the different chunks? They could specifically set some of those to do one of the two injection ideas.

Well you know how the maps are randomly generated with the different chunks? They could specifically set some of those to do one of the two injection ideas.

They could make specific spawn areas, just as through some pipes in the grineer maps and sometimes fall from thee sky on Corpus.

This is really unnecessary in my honest opinion. I suppose it can't hurt, But just unnecessary.

Of course it is unnecessary. It adds to the effect of the game, plus it couldn't be too much work. It just seems fitting and proper.

Nice idea!

Tenno reinforcements !

lol YES! I remember some guy and I were doing a defense and the other 2 ditched us when the Artifact event was going and he was all worried, I said don't worry, I got reinforcements, and as I did 2 of my clan members joined from behind us and helped us beat it. The only way that could have been any better is if we had something like this.