Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So..not 1 Mention Of A Simple "toggle Sprint" For Gamepad Controllers On The Stream?

-Omerta-

What the hell gives? The only time roll is really good is for dodge rolling chain exploding infested on xini, that's it. If the "Toggle sprint" that's on keyboard binds is there why the hell is this not on the gamepad keybinds, something very simple? If the reason why there is no toggle sprint is because the team is trying to figure out a way to incorporate the roll/sprint in one keybind just throw in a toggle sprint bind in between because i love switching between my board & controller to keep the wrist pain down and by not having toggle sprint ruins the left bumper completely as it's the only "Decent" keybind for sprint and it ruins the fluid. 

PLEASE for the love of god, this stream looked great but take 5...10..30 minutes 10 hours just add toggle sprint to the gamepad already. Takeaway block for dodge roll just do something already and put toggle sprint in for gamepad controllers.

PS. Nobody cares you use a 3rd party macro program or crappy razer products (that controller) if you're going to post about it just don't.

Edited by -Omerta-

I agree. i use left analog click and its ridiculously annoying now that i can't toggle sprint. roll just isnt worth having to hold the button down for forever.

edit: an easy program to get toggle sprint to work is joytokey which will auto detect. then find the button you want to set to toggle sprint and just set it in game. you might not have the patience to get toggle sprint from a key mapper but im sure others are. 

Edited by googlemaster

There's no toggle sprint for gamepads, just keyboards.

It really needs to be added to the gamepad options.

Also. a context-sensitive reload/use key wouldn't hurt either.

I was fiddling around with both and i just remember seeing it.

context-sensitive would be good, like block and use. the dedicated "use" button wastes a whole button by itself. I see combo keys being an improvement.

I just played today after a huge 800 something mb update pack and it had toggle sprint on my 360 gamepad, maybe this has been fixed? Also sprint is done with the left thumbstick press by default now instead of left bumper, and overall it seems a much smoother experience with the gamepad than when I last played on Friday.