Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Linking/card Progression

blackfire47

This is a bit of a dumb question and more than likely not going to happen but it's pretty much a shot in the dark.

For those people who played the game since the beginning of the beta's, the platinum purchases through steam may have passed through them since it recently came onto steam.

With the new steam cards out, the only way to get them is to have $9 worth of platinum purchased using steam wallet.

The question I have is: Do you think in the future, would it be possible to link old purchased platinum to be linked to steam? I've spent only $10 on warframe but that was before steam came into the story. Just wondering if it's possible to get that credited to the steam card drop progression.

Yeah I'm sure this won't happen but it's just a though for those who purchased in the past and can't purchase recently. *shrugs* Just an idea. I also don't know where else I could have put this so I just put it on the website/forum feedback.

Yep, I doubt it's going to happen as I believe it is a system to generate additional business as oppose to reward existing players purchases. As it is now, it would be cheaper for me to buy all the Steam Trading Cards off of Steam then actually by more plat that I will most likely not spend anyways.

"Technically", people who have purchased a Master's Founder Pack+ should have all the trading cards.