Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Suggestions From A Newer Player

wappo

After putting in a little over 100 hours, I feel this game has a lot of potential.  I am getting to the point though, that there isn't much else to do but farm things endlessly.  Haven't read too far back so some might be repeats, but some suggestions:

1) Farming materials (such as morphics) should be changed.  It is not fun to rerun a low level planet where everything dies in one shot.  This could be fixed by making each sector of a planet drop a different resource.

2) More challenging content.  The only thing remotely challenging is endless defense, but it takes 30 min+ to get to those waves.

3) A way to "Favorite" mods, making them easier to swap around between warframes/weapons.

4) Make higher waves of endless defense more rewarding.  Could also make tower keys rarer and more rewarding as well.

5) I'm sure this is being worked on, but more open areas (planets) would be nice, its pretty boring being inside a dark metal ship/building for most of the maps.

6) More random events like the Stalker.  Doesn't have to be a boss, just something that changes up the current mission and makes it hectic.

7) Bosses need to be more interesting.  I was pretty excited when I first fought the Jackal; it reminded me of Lost Planet 2 bosses with weakpoints that changed how the boss reacted.  Past the Jackal though, I can only think of two bosses that do anything besides just shoot.

**(Really recommend Devs looking into Lost Planet 2; game feels really similar and the boss fights are amazing)**

Edited by wappo

Nice points.

1 They are working on a "hardcore" setting, that is randomly spread to different missions, after you have a certain mastery rank and completed the the planet. This will make enemys harder, set you under different settings (like melee only) and increase rewards. They announced that in the current livestream.

2. see 1. But its only the beginning. They said they are working further on more content and new planets as well as expanding the void. I have a feeling, that there will be some hard content in the near future. (void 3 is pretty ok though at the moment.)

3 Yes Yes Yes. But they announced in the last stream that they will add a "setting" system where you can save different loadouts and most likley wont have to switch mods manually. I think this also means, that you can use the same mods on different weapons or frames.

4. currently i think the loot table stops at wave 50 wich is way too low. After wave 50 there should be a big reward (maybe even chances for potatoes but only small, like in the seven day reward)

5.see 2

6. would be awesome. Mini bosses randomly appear.. Room traps (kind of like a mini defense mission where the grineer trap you in a room and you have to defend a player solving a giant hacking puzzle). Timed escapes after destroying a reactor. There is so much room for ideas here, and it would perfectly fit the randomized map system.

7. fully agree with you there. But they are also overhaul the bosses at the moment to make them more interesting. But i like weakspots, and strategie based bossfights instead of just a dps festival.

So as you see many points are already work in progress but there are some awesome ideas that can be pushed. DE showed that they really look at the ideas of the community.. so lets push them.