Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how to configure it?

Kornvak

Question

i have (its pretty old) logitech dual action controller and i want it configure it for warframe but it dont see it and steam dont see it too so idk i try xpadder and no its useless. I also want ask how to configure it for other games

11 answers to this question

Just now, -Helsing- said:

There should be a mode switch either in the front or at the back of it , try that.

Either way it should work automatically when you plug it in tbh. Try a diff game maybe ? Looks like it's broken.

i think it dont support this controller because mode button dont do nothing with it

24 minutes ago, ROBOTRON9796 said:

You are a PC Member right? Have You tried re-downloading the correct drivers for the controller? I was also struggling with my old one that broke but downloaded the new drivers and that seemed to do the trick

yep i try it multiple times

So I've noticed that my logitech just DOESN'T WORK on some games.  It looks like developers have started ignoring the joystick/gamepad windows device stack and implement whatever sort of plugin for the Xbox controller Microsoft recommends, preventing you from selecting anything you like and enjoy, forcing you to use the Official Microsoft controller which Windows supports natively.

Microsoft has decided that they have made the one true controller.  As such, Microsoft knows you enjoy using an Xbox controller.  If you do not enjoy it, after 4 or 5 years, you will grow to be comfortable with it anyways.

(So my logitech gamepad is used for Mame, NES, and SNES emulation.)

10 hours ago, EvilKam said:

So I've noticed that my logitech just DOESN'T WORK on some games.  It looks like developers have started ignoring the joystick/gamepad windows device stack and implement whatever sort of plugin for the Xbox controller Microsoft recommends, preventing you from selecting anything you like and enjoy, forcing you to use the Official Microsoft controller which Windows supports natively.

Microsoft has decided that they have made the one true controller.  As such, Microsoft knows you enjoy using an Xbox controller.  If you do not enjoy it, after 4 or 5 years, you will grow to be comfortable with it anyways.

(So my logitech gamepad is used for Mame, NES, and SNES emulation.)

Warframe does not support DirectInput devices. Warframe only supports XInput devices.
The reason why this Logitech controller is not working is because it is a DirectInput device.

That is why you need to use a program like x360ce, which emulates your controller as a XInput device, so that certain games, like Warframe, will be able to read your inputs from the controller.