Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Few New Ideas

Sunshrike

Hi!

Looking forward to update 9!

Here are a few new ideas we've been thinking of in my clan lately:

- Alerts missions should give more various rewards then just credits; 500 ferrite, 1 morphics, etc, would make normal alert-missions, even those without a "?", much more attractive to veteran players (which normally have way too much credits allready or have plenty of tower II keys to spare.)

- There is a need for an unstuck button, game still in open beta and there are places to get stuck, an unstuck button would work similar to what happens if you fall into holes or off a cliff.

- Some of the hacking should be made harder on higher level missions, something equal to the hacking in the rank-up-challenge. I heard in the livestream that something like this would be implemented in the "nightmare-missions", but i also think it would be great in normal missions, if maybe just on doors with loot inside.

- Make a new mod which would increase the bonus from health and energy orbs, wouldnt be too OP and could be somewhat useful in endless defense missions.

- Make a new mod which would silence some of the weapons (a silencer), if this is too OP, make it possible to use only on single handed pistols? Which would make the single handed pistols useful for more then just being materials for the duals...

This is just ideas we came up with from the top of our heads, more will come in the future, as we get better and better at writing things down as we come up with things.

/emote

Sunshrike

- Agree!!! 

-Luckily i am a Loki, so i can switch endlessly with the "Energy Syphon"

-Well, i dont mind that, if i am with a friend and i am down, he helps me and i recover full or i go Trinity with again "Energy Syphon" full HP and inmune to my party ;P

- Seems viable!!!!

Continue to spread your ideas, this games depends of that ~