Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Connection Problem Always Happen In Void Run

Abl77215

Sorry for hvnt searching the forum for similar thread but I just want to say a bit.

I am a player from Southeast Asia. In my few experience of void run (around 3-5 times, all joined via globe chat), I found that in the void mission, which allows only private invitation via contacts, always facing severe lag, and mostly I fail to complete the whole mission.

I suppose it is because invitation bypass the ping filter therefore cant guarantee connection quality between the host and other Tennos, whose seems commonly living in different regions.

As far as i am concerned, the best solution is the void mission be hosted in the official server by DE itself. Though someone told me that DE might cant afford it and it is really a big expense. Yea, i agree.

So my suggestion is granting a better party interface, to be more accurate, ping check before and during the mission in real time, to sure we do share an acceptable connection quality before the mission.

And for players, it may help a bit to find out a party wouldnt lead to disconnection or lag, by a little habit to claim their  living region while lfg. It is not a good atmosphere, i would say, since Tennos should not be divided or stratified into NA Tennos, EU Tennos, Austrlia Tennos, Asia Tennos, etc. but the problem gotta be resolved.

Im not sure would it be helpful or not or even irrelevant, as i am digital idiot and totally no sense on computer. Plz correct me if im wrong on anything. Sry for bad english which might makes it sounds rude.

Cheers.