Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

valkyr prime build

Tomasino132CZ

Question

1 answer to this question

22 minutes ago, Tomasino132CZ said:

Hi guys

I have one small request......Does any know any best valkyr (prime if possible) build for survival, high level missions etc........?

Valkyr Build:

Spoiler

Tons of armor for survivability, Rage makes it so you gain energy on damage to health, then you can use that energy in hysteria to gain all your health back.

Displaying Warframe0010.jpg

Melee Weapon Build:

Spoiler

I dont actually use the melee weapon much, but melee weapons mods also effect hysterias damage. Hysteria has a 50% crit chance, so with this set up youll achieve over 80% crit chance in hysteria, plus crazy attack speed and enough damage to scale into high level sorties with no problem at all. I use this on bosses that are easy to get into melee range with. Displaying Warframe0011.jpg

When youre not in hysteria just use your favorite weapons, but the most used end game weapons are synoid simulor, tigris prime, vaykor hek and so on and so forth. I basically just play with my tigris prime, and when my health gets below half or so, I go into hysteria and rage on everything until my energy is pretty low, then i bullet jump as high and far from enemies as possible to avoid taking the damage when i come out of hysteria, and continue on with my tigris. Its kind of fun switching between modes a lot, and since taking health damage gives you energy and valkyr has really low shields, youll always have a good supply for hysteria.

EDIT: Probably not the best valkyr build ever, but its my favorite one, and it scales all the way to level 80-100 sorties so its definitely a good one 

Edited by Manly_McManface