Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback. Completely Serious Here!

ShadowGhosting

Maneuver Feedback

1) There's an animation bug with doing a slide into corpus lasers. Instead of knocking you back, you get stuck in the slide position and start doing a little spasm break dance in the lasers for a few seconds. Not sure what makes Warframes feel like doing this.

2) Add a fix for when you jump and kick a mob in the face, it doesn't make you stand there with a sign on your back saying "YOUR TURN!" if you cancel it mid flight.

3) Make sprinting down a small set of stairs not trigger a dodge roll. Just make it the same landing animation as if you cancel sprint before you hit the ground. The stairs are not going to eat you as soon as you turn your back on them.

4) Change it so you can use some abilities on the run. Using Loki's Decoy or Invisibility would be nice if you can just cast it while running, instead of using just-jump-n-cast-it as a workaround.

5) "That mob is just out of my view, I wonder if I can..." (Jump and shoots) "NOOOO!" (Dies). We're not leaping into cover, we're already in cover.

6) Being able to vertical wall run, then grab the wall and hold your position, would be a cool. Yup... that's it.

Infested Feedback

Right now for infested, combat tactics are incredibly difficult and complex. Fighting crawlers, chargers, runners, or leapers? Stand on a box! Fighting ancients? Stand on a bigger box! We need an alternative! There's not always going to be a box around.

Would new mobs for infested like flying types, creatures that crawl/run on walls, or at least... be capable of climbing, be possible to implement in the future?

Pickup Feedback

1) Change color on rare resources like control modules and neurodes, to distinguish them between common and uncommon resources. I get trolled enough in this game, I don't need an inanimate object joining in.

2) Make mob drops not interact with weapon attacks. Being able to deflect resource sneak attacks with the Orthos is cool and all, just not when you hit a home run on a mod or blueprint into a bottomless pit.

I'm not entirely sure I understand number five, but I agree with the rest. I should note, though, when things fall into a bottomless pit like that, usually they'll appear laying on the ground somewhere around where they fell. Just have to give it a second.

Y'know...I gotta admit. I'm starting to kind of wish there were infested that shoot projectiles aside from bosses. Especially since Golem's projectile idea is preeeetty lame for a boss, and more like something you'd expect a trash mob to do instead. Phorid on the other hand is a whole different story. @ @; 

Oh on the wall grab suggestion...I sort of understand the logic of the current wall hold sliding down like that---so perhaps that should be one of those utility mods they wanna use so bad? (Makes you stick to the wall a little longer!) Course I'm gonna want another set of slots if they seriously do that. (Which could perhaps be utility mod only.)

Infested Feedback

Right now for infested, combat tactics are incredibly difficult and complex. Fighting crawlers, chargers, runners, or leapers? Stand on a box! Fighting ancients? Stand on a bigger box! We need an alternative! There's not always going to be a box around.

+Several million for this alone! :D