Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gameplay Problems

dorkman

I think I can speak for many gamers that this game is great, but there are a few things that restrict us from having the gameplay experience that the game can truly provide. At first they were just dumb; things that you could just look over and wouldn't make a big deal, but these past two days have been different. The problems that should be looked on are the next mentioned:

-Level glitching( falling off the map).

-Boss problems( some bosses like L.L. Kril , for example, his tubes glitch and never break which makes us have to restart the map).

-Online players(I played today with two friends but one of them appeared offline, even though he was playing. This made doing missions and inviting each other to void missions challenging).

-Updates(the update made today 7/4/2013 got stuck and didn't let me and other players play for a while, and after a while it said that the update couldn't be completed and that it would start again later).

I think these, and others not mentioned, are the ones that truly affect the games gameplay aspect. The others like enemies shooting through walls while in cover and others like that, we can look over the shoulder since it doesn't kill the game much, but the others are what make the game sometimes irritating. I know its in beta and there's still many things on work, but i think that taking a moment to fix these problems would really help your public and the game. I mention this because I love the game and I want people to experience how truly great it is and for the game to reach its possibilities. 

Edited by dorkman